Shadows on the Borderlands

10baseT

**** SPOILERS BELOW******

(My players please don't read, yes that's you John, Ted, Norm)

Where are the Storage Tunnels mentioned on page 23? They're not on the village map - Gaumata's Vision.  Since the rocks were used to build the huts and other things, i'm guessing nearby. Maybe to the left or right of the Yelmalio shrine, in the cliff? (This is also where the lamiae are hidden). I re-purposed this scenario for RQG. It's on the coastal plain between the Vulari Peninsula and the plateau cliffs, on lower terraced cliffs. Before investigating here, i had the players investigate a Pelaskite village in the Great Brackmarsh... which lead to the Sea Caves (also re-purposed for RQG)

Edited by 10baseT

I'd never noticed that they weren't on the map. I just assumed that each hut would have a storage cellar dug into the earth and that the cellars would be connected by tunnels in some way. You would just have to work out where the tunnels were.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 9/22/2018 at 10:13 AM, soltakss said:

I just assumed that each hut would have a storage cellar dug into the earth and that the cellars would be connected by tunnels in some way.

That's what jps said above too. This could be pretty scary if the party sleeps in the Headman's hut (Fethal). Since this is where the lamiae children are. I think in this case, Fethal wouldn't want anyone sleeping in his hut. Although it could be pretty funny if during the night, the lamiae kids get hankering for a midnight snack lol.