[RQC/RQ2] Ships

Melkor

Hi all,

Quick question. Were there ever any rules for naval ships and combat in any of the RQ2 supplements?

If so, which one?

Thank you!

'But the discord of Melkor rose in uproar and contended with it, and again there was a war of sound more violent than before, until many of the Ainur were dismayed and sang no longer, and Melkor had the mastery.'

Thanks Joerg!

Is RQ3 fairly compatible to RQ2 with regards to something like the ship rules you mention?

'But the discord of Melkor rose in uproar and contended with it, and again there was a war of sound more violent than before, until many of the Ainur were dismayed and sang no longer, and Melkor had the mastery.'

11 minutes ago, Melkor said:

Thanks Joerg!

Is RQ3 fairly compatible to RQ2 with regards to something like the ship rules you mention?

Should be. I never played RQ2, but basically this is a set of rules that uses ships like characters or monsters, with a few special abilities, and requires a few skills from player characters who interact with the ships. I would be very astonished if these rules or a variation thereof aren't in the Big Golden Book of BRP, too.

I used them as a GM in RQ3 in the variation for the Vikings box. Shiphandling in a chase mostly, no real naval battle.

Telling how it is excessive verbis