Jump to content
MOB

RQG in hardback and leatherette now available from Chaosium.com

Recommended Posts

RQG in hardback and leatherette now both available to purchase from Chaosium.com!
#weareallus

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-roleplaying-in-glorantha-hardcover

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-roleplaying-in-glorantha-leatherette

448 pages, full color hardback. PDF included. Shipped from our warehouses in USA, UK and Australia.

1661214243_FBAdforRQGBook.png.35ecafac422f9fd5853bc750f64005a2.png

Edited by MOB
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks fabulous - if I foolishly (as it seems) ordered my PDF of RQG through DriveThruRPG is there a discount code for the hard copy by any chance [insert suitable cute whining sounds muffled by subdued sobs]....?

 

cheers

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have the discount codes for those who have ordered direct gone out to customers yet?  I haven't received mine (checked spam etc).

 

Edit: Answer: yes they have. Have contacted customer services.

Edited by Andy Evans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Andy Evans said:

Have the discount codes for those who have ordered direct gone out to customers yet?  I haven't received mine (checked spam etc).

I have received mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cawdorthane said:

It looks fabulous - if I foolishly (as it seems) ordered my PDF of RQG through DriveThruRPG is there a discount code for the hard copy by any chance [insert suitable cute whining sounds muffled by subdued sobs]....?

Sorry, PDF coupon is only for purchases direct from Chaosium.com.

21 minutes ago, PeterPlatter said:

Might be a weird question but whatever. How long are the coupons valid for? I will be moving house in the next few months and having one hardback less to post might go a long way.

Like certain Rune Magics, coupons are One Use Only but there is no expiration date (although eventually the book will go out of print).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that the web site would like to charge me 46 monetary units or so for US shipping to Finland. Is this really so, I thought there would have been European warehouse with cheaper postage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MOB said:

Sorry, PDF coupon is only for purchases direct from Chaosium.com.

Like certain Rune Magics, coupons are One Use Only but there is no expiration date (although eventually the book will go out of print).

I still had the merchant coupon from 1978 from Tactical Studies Rules for a full set of polyhedra dice for I believe $1, guaranteeing the merchant that TSR would pay them the difference back between $1 and the set of dice they sold me.  There is no expiry date, but somehow I was unable to redeem it in 2016.  So there's that. :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hkokko said:

It seems that the web site would like to charge me 46 monetary units or so for US shipping to Finland. Is this really so, I thought there would have been European warehouse with cheaper postage

The have announced UK warehouse has some.

Not sure why you aren't getting sourced from there automagically...  Sounds like a job for customerservice@chaosium.com !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hkokko said:

It seems that the web site would like to charge me 46 monetary units or so for US shipping to Finland. Is this really so, I thought there would have been European warehouse with cheaper postage

Shipping to Finland is €19.10, from our UK warehouse. Please ensure you input a correct Finnish postcode and you should get this amount when your order. The system defaults to US-International if an incorrect postcode is entered. 

238463638_ScreenShot2018-09-22at1_48_12am.png.be57297a7377184fc8546e11e3f01447.png

 

Edited by MOB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Paid a bod yn dwp said:

Is it possible to use the Miskatonic kickstarter discount along with the RQG PDF coupon?

Yes. Email Dustin at customerservice@chaosium.com first and he can combine them for you.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hkokko said:

Oh my. I already put my order thru... 

I'm going to predict that it's reasonably possible you'll buy more books from Chaosium.  Maybe they'll let you use credits there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, styopa said:

I still had the merchant coupon from 1978 from Tactical Studies Rules for a full set of polyhedra dice for I believe $1, guaranteeing the merchant that TSR would pay them the difference back between $1 and the set of dice they sold me.  There is no expiry date, but somehow I was unable to redeem it in 2016.  So there's that. :) 

That may just be enough of a collectible item that you can realize the cost of "a full set of polyhedra dice" from e-bay or some such...

You may find info via NobleKnight ot WaynesBooks or the like; or acaeum.com ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, styopa said:

I still had the merchant coupon from 1978 from Tactical Studies Rules for a full set of polyhedra dice for I believe $1, guaranteeing the merchant that TSR would pay them the difference back between $1 and the set of dice they sold me.  There is no expiry date, but somehow I was unable to redeem it in 2016.  So there's that. :) 

Send me the ORIGINAL coupon and I will make sure you get an awesome set of dice.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Leatherette version of Runequest Classic / Runequest 2nd Edition comes with a full color dust jacket. Is this also the case with the Leatherette version of Runequest - Roleplaying in Glorantha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oracle said:

The Leatherette version of Runequest Classic / Runequest 2nd Edition comes with a full color dust jacket. Is this also the case with the Leatherette version of Runequest - Roleplaying in Glorantha?

The RQG Leatherette does not have dust jacket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

Send me the ORIGINAL coupon and I will make sure you get an awesome set of dice.

Dammit, now you're going to make me try to find it...after the failed attempt to redeem, I'm not sure I bothered to keep it "why am I keeping this worthless thing from 40 years ago?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, MOB said:

Shipping to Finland is €19.10, from our UK warehouse. Please ensure you input a correct Finnish postcode and you should get this amount when your order. The system defaults to US-International if an incorrect postcode is entered. 

238463638_ScreenShot2018-09-22at1_48_12am.png.be57297a7377184fc8546e11e3f01447.png

 

I'm from Sweden and I get the same error as hkokko. I've tried adding a new address and typing my postcode without the country prefix as it where before, but neither works - I still get shipping costs $55 from USA. Example: SE-xxxxx or xxxxx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying putting a space between the first three digits and the last two in the Swedish postcode. If that still doesn't work, contact Dustin  - customerservice@chaosium.com.

1011575117_ScreenShot2018-09-23at2_13_18pm.png.e128d5c81f4eafcad4f1602bf9f7d0ed.png

Edited by MOB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MOB said:

Trying putting a space between the first three digits and the last two in the Swedish postcode. If that still doesn't work, contact Dustin  - customerservice@chaosium.com.

1011575117_ScreenShot2018-09-23at2_13_18pm.png.e128d5c81f4eafcad4f1602bf9f7d0ed.png

I don't wish to state the bleeding obvious, but couldn't it actually look at the "Country" field to work out where the customer is? It seems daft to me if you have to format your postcode in a specific (non-obvious) way.

Edited by d(sqrt(-1))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to unprecedented demand, we are now out of stock of the RuneQuest Leatherette edition in the UK and Australian warehouses. Leatherette still available from our US warehouse. But there are plenty of copies of the RQG hardback in all three locations!

448 pages, full color hardback. PDF included.

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-roleplaying-in-glorantha-hardcover

1758041537_RQStandingRightFacingMockup.png.37a9cada5b1faa82b7223c8410cf2b49.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×