RQG in hardback and leatherette now available from Chaosium.com

MOB

2 hours ago, OrlanthRex said:

My order status says “Awaiting shipment “. How soon after order is placed is your book shipped? I ordered on 21st. 

With such a large order (that is, all the copies of RQG ordered) it can be a bit indeterminate.  If it were a singular order, I'm sure it'd be same-day / next-day; but with THOUSANDS of ordered books, it just takes the warehouse folks time to do each package.

As one of the RQClassic backers of that Kickstarter, I can report it was almost a week from when the first folks reported they were seeing e-mails of "shipping status" and "tracking numbers" and all that jazz, until I myself got first notice.  For RQG, I think it was 3 business days ...

C'es ne pas un .sig

19 hours ago, styopa said:

Amusingly, it was shipped from Brainerd (2 hours north of me) to Des Moines 3.5 hours south.  :)

Mine is also now in Des Moines, according to the online tracker:

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin FacilityUSPS

DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Somewhat worryingly, Chaosium still reports my single copy as:

This order is marked as Partially Shipped

Humakt's power of Separation comes to mind...

Edited by g33k
formatting

C'es ne pas un .sig

12 hours ago, PhilHibbs said:

Mine was delivered today, although I am on holiday in France and unable to enjoy it 😣

Poor you :P

Just got mine today, and I've been reading through it again. Much more pleasant experience than staring at my screen. Gorgeous, gorgeous book. Probably one of my all-time favorite RPG volumes to just sit and read, thus far.

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website