What online tabletop places support RQG?

Pentallion

40 minutes ago, Pentallion said:

Currently Roll20 has an excellent character sheet that I know I'll never find a better one or even half as good, but unfortunately, Roll20 is incompatible with an essential add-on I need.

So does anyone play online tabletop RQG anywhere else?

Maybe you could mention which VTT/etc sites DO work with your essential add-on?

Or cite the add-on...  maybe someone has made it work somehow?

C'es ne pas un .sig

Yeah, probably better to mention what addon you need or suggestions may include a bunch of similar issues.

Fantasy Grounds had a number of older BRP and Runequest sets, so I would guess they have a RQG one (at least fan made). I have not used FG in at least five years so who knows...but their site is still active, so I'm sure somewhere in the forums is an answer.

Come to think of it, they may only have an official CoC or BGB one that I personally modded to make a RQ3 sheet. There may not have been one other than that.

Edited by tedopon

121/420

3 hours ago, Pentallion said:

FG has an old out of date BRP one that has problems.  They don't have a RQ sheet of any kind.

What I refuse to disable is DuckDuckGo's Privacy Essentials. 

Wouldn't using a different browser do as much? Or if need be a new user account on your pc created just for roll20? Not difficult to create and once done extremely fast to switch to.

7 hours ago, Bilharzia said:

Wouldn't using a different browser do as much? Or if need be a new user account on your pc created just for roll20? Not difficult to create and once done extremely fast to switch to.

I will look into that latter suggestion.  Thank you.  It would make no sense to use a different browser as that would defeat the purpose of using duckduckgo because its the only browser that doesnt spy on you.  I assume you've never heard of the abuses of, say, Cambridge Analytics for example?

Edited by Pentallion

1 hour ago, Pentallion said:

I will look into that latter suggestion.  Thank you.  It would make no sense to use a different browser as that would defeat the purpose of using duckduckgo because its the only browser that doesnt spy on you.  I assume you've never heard of the abuses of, say, Cambridge Analytics for example?

If you're only visiting Roll20 I'm not sure what its tracking, other than you're visiting Roll20.

6 hours ago, Bilharzia said:

If you're only visiting Roll20 I'm not sure what its tracking, other than you're visiting Roll20.

Yeah... if you just consider Chrome/Firefox/whatever to be your Dedicated Roll20 Application instead of a "general" browser -- and DDG's PE under another browser for everything else -- the exposure would seem much lower.

Unless you aren't willing for the Internet to know which RPGs you play on Roll20.  Dunno... do they host That Kind of roleplaying?  Come to think of it, that could be a real moneymaker for them...  🤡

• Haha 2

C'es ne pas un .sig