RQG 3 Book Slipcase Pre-sale?

Mankcam

32 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Jason and I are planning to put one together soon. But we have a lot in our INBOX right now. :D

Work faster! Apparently, you only need 3 hours sleep at night to function.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

1 hour ago, styopa said:

Any chance for those of us who bought the first printing, that there might be a "1st-to-2nd" PDF that (for example) might offer printable, formatted pages to 'drop into' our current books to carry the changes?  I realize formatting, etc likely all cascaded through the book so it's not as simple as gluing a new page 75 atop the old page 75, but I'm thinking of maybe a "print both sides of this page to drop into your book between pages 75-76, as it carries errata for the previous chapter" or something?

There is one change that cascades across several pages. I can't remember where it starts, but it ends on page 377 and the problem there is that the line "Spirit places are relatively rare. Some famous examples include:" has been pushed back two pages (past a page of art) and is no longer right above the actual list.

2 hours ago, styopa said:

Thanks Rick.

Any chance for those of us who bought the first printing, that there might be a "1st-to-2nd" PDF that (for example) might offer printable, formatted pages to 'drop into' our current books to carry the changes?  I realize formatting, etc likely all cascaded through the book so it's not as simple as gluing a new page 75 atop the old page 75, but I'm thinking of maybe a "print both sides of this page to drop into your book between pages 75-76, as it carries errata for the previous chapter" or something?

Obviously, my point is to try to get all the fixes between 1st and 2nd cogently and usefully into my book.

If you don't have the time/editing resources for this, if you even have a single clear PDF that says "here are the specific updates from 1.ed to 2.ed" I'd be happy to put something like I'm suggesting together for you.

Thanks!

We have a two page PDF of each of the substantive changes made between the printings. We have posted it a number of places. It includes page numbers so you know what pages to print out from the PDF, as desired.

CHA4028 second printing corrections.pdf

• Thanks 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

21 minutes ago, Rick Meints said:

We have a two page PDF of each of the substantive changes made between the printings. We have posted it a number of places. It includes page numbers so you know what pages to print out from the PDF, as desired.

CHA4028 second printing corrections.pdf

Ah - so I expect the current RQG PDF is the one used for the second printing?