FYI - 5 slots open for RQG at AetherCon '18 (No fees)

Gryphaea

Next weekend  (Nov 9-12  2018) is AetherCon and I have the honour of running a couple of RQG games there for the Cult of Chaos. There are still 5 slots open for a game of RQG - Stealing the Eye. Two slots on Friday and Three slots on Sunday. The slots are early evening UK time so that would make them afternoon in the US.
The games will be played using Roll20 but you have to register using the AetherCon event, which is free to register with.
There are also some CoC events listed and some seminar events. There are also some games that do not come from the Chaosium stable - but why would you want to play those?

If you want to honour Greg Staffod's memory by playing RuneQuest on the weekend  of November 9-11 but can't find a game, you would be very welcome to join me and my players.
https://www.chaosium.com/blogplay-a-game-and-honor-greg-stafford-next-weekend

Edited by Gryphaea
wrong year (duh!)
  • Like 3

On 11/4/2018 at 1:22 PM, Gryphaea said:

The slots are early evening UK time so that would make them afternoon in the US.

Hi Gryphaea, your Sunday game is listed as 9AM EST start,  which is 14.00 UK time, is this correct. I'd like to play if it is 14.00 - 19.00 UK time?