Approriate culf for Colymar skald pc

Gaz

Hi

Noob question...

...trying hard to penetrate all this Gloranthan lore and create a skald pc with appropriate runes and cult. I have all the the RQG relases; core book, GM screen pack, bestiary, sourcebook and the quickstart. Sartites look right for a warrior poet type PC. So far I have the beginings  a Sartarite  Entertainer initiate of Orlanth Adventerous, but while the main book loosely points a skald towards Orlanth, Im not entirely sure. Some wider reading (including these boards) brings up other possibly more approprite cults not coverd in the pdfs I have - Donandar,  Drogarsi, other aspects of Orlanth, etc. I think Drogarsi feels the most right, but really l have no idea. Will this be covered with the cult book, anf if so, when will it be available?

Thanks jeffjerwin.

The Adventerous cult skills are about right, l think; sing, orate, Stormspeech, plus any sword. Special rune magic maybe not, but l focused on combat and healing there. PC plays aflute to emphasise wind. 

I like the complexity and specificity of RQG, but its not easy for newcomers to get into it quckly. 

• Like 1