Price for ships?

Atgxtg

Does anyone know if there were prices listed anywhere for buying a ship in KAP? It seems quite likely that the PK in my game could shortly find themselves owning a Saxon longship, which as knights they will have little use for and probably want to sell it, and was wondering what it should be worth. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Well, considering the subject matter and the period(s) that it emulates, I'm not sure that "selling" would be the right thing. They would probably want to "Gift" it to a Lord, and see what said Lord would gift them in return. 

Now, "Saxons" does have boat prices based upon the number of oars. A "typical" Saxon boat is listed as about 75ft long, with 30 oars (15/side), and a Cost/Value of 10£.

SDLeary

2 hours ago, SDLeary said:

Well, considering the subject matter and the period(s) that it emulates, I'm not sure that "selling" would be the right thing. They would probably want to "Gift" it to a Lord, and see what said Lord would gift them in return. 

Possibly. I'm not quite sure it they would want to give it to a foreign lord that they have never met before. Although, considering the mission they will be on (going to Brittany to convince their King to become King of Britain) a gift of a ship would have a certain flair to it.

2 hours ago, SDLeary said:

Now, "Saxons" does have boat prices based upon the number of oars. A "typical" Saxon boat is listed as about 75ft long, with 30 oars (15/side), and a Cost/Value of 10£.

SDLeary

Thanks, I though there was a price table somewhere, I was looking in Land of the Giants. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.