Thread Necromancy?

Coronoides

What is the etiquette here regarding thread necromancy? I can’t find any guidence. Some forums don’t allow it. Others like The Piazza encourage it. As a new guy here I’m looking back through the thread and sometimes I think I has a new idea to add. With Magic World’s fan base being so small and many of the threads so short I feel a little thread necromancy could be healthy. However, I’ll be a good boy and fall in line with the consensus if it is frowned upon. 

It happens and usually sparks some interesting debate, not about the Necromancy, but about the original subject and new ideas.

To my mind, it sparks a conversation about a topic that is useful and saves someone else posting a link to the original thread.

The only thing that I would say, and I am not a Moderator, is don't just post "I agree" or something similar, if you have a comment that you think would add to the conversation, then by all means post it.

• Like 6

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 2:47 AM, soltakss said:

... The only thing that I would say, and I am not a Moderator, is don't just post "I agree" or something similar, if you have a comment that you think would add to the conversation, then by all means post it.

I would agree, but ... apparently I'm not supposed to agree with soltakss?

AFAIK, there /is/ no policy on this.  Be as necromantic as you want, if you have the POW / MP for it ...

C'es ne pas un .sig

4 hours ago, g33k said:

I would agree, but ... apparently I'm not supposed to agree with soltakss?

You can agree with me any time you want, I agree with you, sometimes.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here