Wulfgar22

Runequest Starter Set

I swear I read somewhere that a Runequest Starter Set was planned for release in 2019 but I can't find any mention of it anywhere now. Is such a thing planned?

29 minutes ago, Wulfgar22 said:

I swear I read somewhere that a Runequest Starter Set was planned for release in 2019 but I can't find any mention of it anywhere now. Is such a thing planned?

Yes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Yes.

Really looking forward to this!  Is it far enough advanced for y'all to reveal any details?  Or whether "2019" is a guesstimate or a confident plan (with the understanding that even the most solid plans are subject to revision in the face of Eurmalian influences ... i.e. don't hold such an estimate as a commitment or even an announcement)?

AND,,,,will it contain enough cool stuff for all of us grognards to get it?  Says the yahoo with 4 different AL and SPH mods just because they all look different

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zozotroll said:

Although, on reflection, I would like  RQG snakepipe hollow 

My players' reaction to that was "nope, not going back there".

which means it should be a great place to go!  Actually my group is currently doing the one adventure a season and setting up a steading the rest of the time.  But I am sure that sooner or later they will want to crawl through  dungeon.  And the hollow is a good one

On 1/6/2019 at 6:35 AM, Zozotroll said:

...will it contain enough cool stuff ...

Please define "cool stuff."

Oh, never mind.  The only reason I haven't already bought this, is Chaosium doesn't take pre-orders.  😥