The Printed RQ GM Screen Pack

Rick Meints

This just arrived this week. These are photos of the final printed items that will go into the GM Screen Pack. These are getting collated, and will be headed to the warehouse soon. This is an advance copy of the ACTUAL FINAL items.IMG_2897.thumb.JPG.278ecc091f6c732436b06fca8709f85e.JPGIMG_2898.thumb.JPG.55e12a7cd41e541a9a5dac7bbad37a88.JPGIMG_2899.thumb.JPG.34fab6e5e6f06377b8da4d6440a4aee0.JPGIMG_2900.thumb.JPG.1e2712775158426c862049d769bffdc9.JPGIMG_2901.thumb.JPG.beae4a05781abf46d177e0292fc71006.JPGIMG_2902.thumb.JPG.d08620b2e1fbe20ec363f1f0c7f7f5d4.JPGIMG_2903.thumb.JPG.71b8364681166a9798ee1359f9a25169.JPGIMG_2904.thumb.JPG.99747e62b9f96c27900655a0c89d7ed9.JPG

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Wait. I have to ask.

Does the screen actually keep the axis of the Dodge and Parry charts flipped as in the RQG, so that the attack runs down the vertical edge on the Parry table, while the attack runs along the horizontal edge on the Dodge table?

Because... why would anyone set the tables up that way?

• Like 1

"But Pendragon isn’t intended to be historical, just fun.
So have fun."

-- Greg Stafford

27 minutes ago, creativehum said:

Wait. I have to ask.

Does the screen actually keep the axis of the Dodge and Parry charts flipped as in the RQG, so that the attack runs down the vertical edge on the Parry table, while the attack runs along the horizontal edge on the Dodge table?

Because... why would anyone set the tables up that way?

Yes, you can see on the first image there that it does.

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the maps, especially.

What's the news on the printed Bestiary? The PDF for it was released before this GM pack, but now it seems the GM pack gets printed before the Bestiary. Or have I missed something (wouldn't be the first time)? Hopefully the printed Bestiary is hot on the heels of the GM Pack.

2 hours ago, Lurking Grue said:

What's the news on the printed Bestiary? The PDF for it was released before this GM pack, but now it seems the GM pack gets printed before the Bestiary. Or have I missed something (wouldn't be the first time)? Hopefully the printed Bestiary is hot on the heels of the GM Pack.

All printed books (Core reprint, Bestiary, GM Pack, Slipcase) will be in same containers on the 3 boats. They will be available for customers at same time.

• Like 2

I suppose it's worth reminding folks that you can buy the PDFs NOW (generally Chaosium prices them near-ish to half to cost of the hardcopy) and when the printed version is in fulfillment centers they will send you a "coupon" (a code to enter at their webstore) for that same amount the PDF cost, that applies toward the printed copy.

In effect, it's a "PDF is free with the printed copy" policy... but I like to think of it as getting the PDF early when I put down a deposit on my pre-order (but Chaosium doesn't DO pre-orders ... so I just pretend reeeeally hard... )

Edited by g33k
F'ing autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

1 hour ago, Sumath said:

I have to say, I prefer the standard character sheets rather than the 'artisan' ones - 'busy' character sheets are a bugbear of mine. I like to be able to find information quickly and easily. 

The screen, calendar and maps looks awesome.

We've found the "artsy" ones much more difficult to use. There are some background effects that make reading a skill marked down in pencil very hard to read, for instance.