The Printed RQ GM Screen Pack

Rick Meints

4 minutes ago, Ultor said:

We've found the "artsy" ones much more difficult to use. There are some background effects that make reading a skill marked down in pencil very hard to read, for instance.

Which is why we also make the plain character sheets available. Some people like plain sheets, other people like fancy sheets. The answer is BOTH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sumath said:

I have to say, I prefer the standard character sheets rather than the 'artisan' ones

Me too, although the artisan is very nice. I am picky when it comes to character sheets, which is why I almost always end up doing one of my own for every system I play/run. You can find my version for RQG in the download section 😜

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, Ultor said:

We've found the "artsy" ones much more difficult to use. There are some background effects that make reading a skill marked down in pencil very hard to read, for instance.

Considering that you have both the artisan and regular character sheets available in the Pack I don't see a problem.

• Like 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

<Me, handing my wife the Artisan sheet>:

"They call this the "Arteeeesinal" character sheet.  Apparently lots of people report that it's harder to use, handwriting a bit less legible against the background of the sheet.  Pretty though, isn't it?"

<Holds out hand to take it back>

<Her, looking suspiciously at me and withdrawing the sheet slightly>:

"I'm an artisanal kind of roleplayer!"

• Like 3

C'es ne pas un .sig

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Oracle said:

Will this thread be re-opened after the printed version is available? Or a new thread created?

Because I've just found another issue, which I would like to tell the responsible people ... 😉

I think it's a shame that they lock the threads while a new edition is being printed, because there are issues that I've found and forgotten about because there was nowhere to post it.

• Like 1