MOB

Handcrafted Keeper Screen and other cool stuff from new Chaosium licensee Dogmight Games

Chaosium is delighted to welcome our newest licensee, DOGMIGHT GAMES - as you can see with this Masks of Nyarlathotep Keeper Screen, they live up to their tagline "we make epic gear for epic adventures."

More amazingly crafted stuff from Dogmight at the link: http://www.dogmight.com/chaosium

• Like 1

I have to say Wow! I was skeptical when I read the title, and wondered just how "Handcrafted" a Scrren could be, but again, wow!  It looks pretty solid for a "screen".

Dog Might Games is about a 20 minute drive from my house. I have visited there a couple of times. The have an impressive operation and take their craftsmanship and quality very seriously. They use real hardwoods and don't skimp on details, materials or finishing. That's why it was easy to want to partner with them. Right now they are just starting to explore what themed items they produce for Call of Cthulhu, RuneQuest, and Chaosium in general. Have a look at their website and you see something there they are making for another company, and you think it would be cool if they did X or Y with some of our art, please let us know. DMG are very keen to make what people want to buy.

• Like 1

Very nice indeed, but I prefer the Keeper Screen from Chaosium, or the one that comes with Masks of Nyarlathotep. Great art and useful info included! 😛