Sean_RDP

So I can finally make this official.

2 hours ago, g33k said:

Reign

(a homonym)

'Cause Sean is too polite/professional to correct a fan... but me?  I'm just being helpful, I am...

🤩

Oops .. I actually alway read that wrong - thanks!

On 1/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, Sean_RDP said:

I said someone will take a chance on a Magic World license, turns out that someone is me.

https://reigndragonpress.weebly.com/news/sean-hillman-of-reign-dragon-press-signs-limited-license-to-publish-a-setting-for-use-with-chaosiums-magic-world-rpg

I am happy and nervous as heck. 

Insider knowledge! That's cheating!

Glad you have done this.

If you put things out as PDFs, I'll buy them, even though the Magic World setting/rules don't interest me that much. I like to support people who make the effort, although my support won't make you a millionaire, I am afraid.

2 hours ago, soltakss said:

Insider knowledge! That's cheating!

Glad you have done this.

If you put things out as PDFs, I'll buy them, even though the Magic World setting/rules don't interest me that much. I like to support people who make the effort, although my support won't make you a millionaire, I am afraid.

Now everyone knows why I was asking such leading questions on the forums the past few months. 

And they will be in PDF format first, exploring POD or small print runs as well. And all support is appreciated. And who knows, this setting may surprise you.

17 hours ago, Sean_RDP said:

And they will be in PDF format first, exploring POD or small print runs as well.

I've bought many books (more than I care to think about, really) from DTRPG over the past years and they do a good job. They've all been of good quality. In fact, I can't think of a single one I've had an issue with. I wish I could say the same for books I've bought from Lulu.

• Like 2