Anunnaki has left the Forums - Any idea why?

soltakss

On 1/24/2019 at 4:46 PM, Anunnaki said:

Edited Thursday at 05:08 PM by Anunnaki 
Leaving Forums

Anunnaki's status is "Gone" - Does anyone know why? 

I'd hate to think that someone was forced out of the Forums.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Also noted, & concerned.

I don't actually /know/ why, but my impression from the RQG threads is that he (she?) found something problematic.

Might have been the rules themselves, or the endless debating that the RQ grognardia pursue, or... well, I dunno.  I believe it to be a choice, not being "forced.'

But I'm in no way privvy to that decision.

C'es ne pas un .sig

I looked around a little and I don't think anything was done by any of the moderators. For whatever reason, they decided to leave these forums and took the trouble to methodically go through every one of their posts and specifically edit them to just a "." I also don't remember them reporting other people as abusive, or being reported by anyone, or contacting the mods at all.

If the mods remove someone all their posts get deleted entirely. 

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

2 minutes ago, Anunnaki said:

Just to avoid confusion, no one did anything bad. I'm (still) recovering from some life challenges (let's say) and sometimes the emotional back and forth wears too thin in areas where I look for more positive fun. Simply reached a tipping point for me, sadly. Unfortunately, my filters are thin -- one of the casualties.

Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you. Be well.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:40 AM, Anunnaki said:

Just to avoid confusion, no one did anything bad. I'm (still) recovering from some life challenges (let's say) and sometimes the emotional back and forth wears too thin in areas where I look for more positive fun. Simply reached a tipping point for me, sadly. Unfortunately, my filters are thin -- one of the casualties.

My apologies. Didn't mean to cause concern! You are all a good bunch of people.

Glad to hear that we didn't force you out, but sorry to hear that you are having problems. Hope everything works out for you in the end and you can rejoin if and when you want to.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 3 weeks later...