Corrupting Magic.

Aprewett

FYI; our corruption house rule. With minimal play testing and even less grasp of the rules.

Base corruption is set a 6. As a flaw it’s been set to copy his heightens ability score after char gen mods. Can’t remember what that is. At this stage we are thinking the flaw is static, so as he gets better at magic his corruption will get less.

Rolled by me the ref against the players magic occupation keyword.

Using the resolution points as a +/- from the roll. 

‘So if the player gets a success to my failure that reduces the base to 4 and this is added to his current corruption.

Currently working on a cap of 20, sort of as per the system with mastery levels.

When corruption hits 20 we do some sort of stigmata and maybe at 40 turned to chaos. I think the base level should go up when he gets to 20. And as per the original game the corruption can heal over time or with the aid of other cleansing magic. The only problem in morphing rules is the original has both temporary corruption, the sort that fades away and perminant, the sort that slowly cereeps up and is harder to reduce.

Any vet thoughts?

Edited by Aprewett