Runequest and the Dreamlands

klecser

I don't generally play CoC and have never run it, but RQ Bestiary creatures should work well. You might need to work out the SAN Loss for seeing some of the non-mundane creatures and can ignore Hit Locations, but everything else should work OK.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

11 hours ago, g33k said:

SAN loss can be for more than just seeing something... for example, being Harmonized by a Jack'o'Bear...

Or having your friends being eaten, one at a time, by Ogres. Or being played with by broo.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

You can totally do that, maybe there is some portal leading to Glorantha, maybe the primordial Chaos are Lovecraftian entities like Azathoth, maybe Nyarlathotep is trying to free Chaos in Glorantha (to affect Earth as well?), he's been masquerading as Nysalor and Lankhor Mhy only knows how many others (a disturbing option would be Eurmal).

You may want your PCs to know a spell allowing them to travel to Glorantha and back to Earth (through a ritual possibly only during the sacred day of Nysalor/Gbaji to prevent abuses)

Then you will be able to do scenarios in both Cthulhu and Glorantha, hopefully, opening your player's minds to playing RuneQuest "for real" ^^