BRP Monograph: The Merchant's Scale

Trifletraxor

Thanks! I appreciate the encouragment!

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

• 6 months later...

I like to think so. The thought crossed my mind the other week. I really appreciate your interest, and I hate the idea of wasting all the work I've put into it so far. Life (job/parenthood) just seems to get in the way. I will do my best to finish it eventually. Do me a favor Conrad--keep asking me, lest I slip into the forgetful haze of a working stiff :)

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

• 3 weeks later...

It's true. All the harder because I'm so divided these days (I won't bore you with unsolicited details :)

But I tend to be pretty obsessive when it comes to unfinished projects. I have the feeling it will be completed some day.

~Albert Einstein~

• 2 months later...

For those of you who have expressed an interest in the Merchant’s Scale, I just wanted to let you know that I’m back on board with it.

The trials of starting a family in a suffering economy (while attempting to keep alive a withering musical project I’ve been apart of for nearly ten years) demanded that I focus my attention elsewhere. But now, hopefully, things have settled (or have been weeded out) enough for me to finish my monograph. It’s been refreshing to finally begin work on it again.

On a completely unrelated note, if you like Boards of Canada, Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, and The Cure, you might want to check this out http://dropblacksky.bandcamp.com/ (some of the music from that withering musical project). Heru Ka Pet is my personal favorite so far.

Cheers.

~Albert Einstein~

Thanks, I appreciate it. What happened with Chaosium? They were compromised? I'm a little out of the loop...

~Albert Einstein~

• 9 months later...

Hi Triff, I just sent you a personal message regarding my situation. The simple answer is still yes. It may take a while, but it will be completed.

~Albert Einstein~