Sign in to follow this  
Sumath

Ernaldori Village of Greenbrass

In the GMs Screen Pack adventure book there is reference to the village of Greenbrass lying in Ernaldori lands, but it is not marked on the Colymar map anywhere, and I can't find it on any other maps. Does anyone know where this is supposed to be located?

Greenbrass didn't make the map unfortunately, as it was too small and would have made the Nymie Vale too congested. It will be appearing soon. 

However, you can see its locations here, on the road from Clearwine to Old Man:

Colymar (geography and settlements).jpg

• Like 4

Do you mean the indistinct blob at the junction of the Old Man/Black Spear-Clearwine road and the Quackford road? Or the dot at the edge of the 'hatched' (lowland?) area? If the former, it's illustrated better on the map in The Broken Tower adventure in the Quickstart product.

1292331956_ScreenShot2019-02-20at09_51_39.png.b9360b579208188d02082683c5f730f3.png

Hope that's not TMI for anyone...

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, womble said:

Do you mean the indistinct blob at the junction of the Old Man/Black Spear-Clearwine road and the Quackford road? Or the dot at the edge of the 'hatched' (lowland?) area? If the former, it's illustrated better on the map in The Broken Tower adventure in the Quickstart product.

1292331956_ScreenShot2019-02-20at09_51_39.png.b9360b579208188d02082683c5f730f3.png

Unfortunately not marked on this map either...

Greenbrass is such a *steep* piece of terrain.
I really like Greenbrass. It's logical, you don't build your houses on farming ground if you don't have much, and yet fits in a fantasy world well.

5 hours ago, Christoph Kohring said:

not marked on this map either...

Marked - yes, it's the three little huts in the lower left. Labeled - no.  So, if you don't like Greenbrass and want something else there, easy to deal with. And if you want to resurrect Greenbrass from the old RQ3 scenario, you can do so.

Harald, there is an unlabeled village as well as a typo for Zethnoring Village on the RQ:RiG Quackstart map & the Ernaldori village of Greenbrass mentioned in the RQ:RiG GM Pack is nowhere to be found. That's all that matters.

13 hours ago, jajagappa said:

Marked - yes, it's the three little huts in the lower left. Labeled - no.  So, if you don't like Greenbrass and want something else there, easy to deal with. And if you want to resurrect Greenbrass from the old RQ3 scenario, you can do so.

I don't think the scenario really did the village justice
However it doesn't have the rich texture of Apple Lane, a setting I don't really like because it's a Gloranthan wild west town (as an Australian I don't have that link to the wild west)

Edited by ChalkLine