Character sheet (in progress)

Looking nicer.

You can probably ditch the Army stuff or update it. I think Greg said that only the king can raise the levy, and most of the family knights thing doesn't make sense as they would be supported elsewhere, and not part of the PKs army.You could replace it with the Manor's DV, footmen and other troops under the knight as per Entourage. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Hmmm, the army stuff is still straight out of the core rulebook. I’d think that, even though the family knights might live elsewhere, they could be called upon in an emergency or if the PK wished to go raiding, and the small levy of able-bodied men on his estate could be scraped together to defend against a raid.

I’m still uncertain when and if any of that will be relevant in my game, but since it’s core rules, it makes sense to me to include it on the sheet, to keep it as useful as possible to as many players as possible.

8 hours ago, Sir Mad Munkee said:

Hmmm, the army stuff is still straight out of the core rulebook. 

I’d think that, even though the family knights might live elsewhere, they could be called upon in an emergency or if the PK wished to go raiding, and the small levy of able-bodied men on his estate could be scraped together to defend against a raid.

I’m still uncertain when and if any of that will be relevant in my game, but since it’s core rules, it makes sense to me to include it on the sheet, to keep it as useful as possible to as many players as possible.

Yeah, but there is a post somewhere on the nocturnal form where Greg said to drop it. 

Basically where are all those other knights, who is supporting them, and why aren't they in their army? Think about it. If a PK has some older knight in his family why is the older knight defaulting to the PC's chain of command? And if those knights did that, the PK would be commanding his own eschille. 

And the levy is for the king's use only, but even if it weren't it really isn't unusable to defend against raids. By the time the knight could get the levy together and catch up with the raiders the enemy would have gotten to the homes and family members of the levy. Then the professional soldiers in the raiders would pretty much take the levy apart. So all the knight would be doing would be to increase the carnage from the raid and reduce his workforce.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.