Magic World Resource Sheets?

warrenss2

I'm new to Magic World. Just got the book today, but have been looking over the PDF for a few days. My question is has any one made some resource sheets, charts, etc? You know... things that a person running the game would want at their fingertips during the game.

Thanks.

I've always tended to make do with the equivalents for Elric! / Stormbringer 5th edition (virtual dientical rules wise to Magic world):

http://www.stormbringerrpg.com/?page_id=2533

Although I always intended at some point to use a PDF editor to extract the key tables from Magic World to create a separate "reference" document for use as well.

Cheers,

Nick

• Like 1

Thank you very much!! This will help.

I had thought that someone would have already made Ref Sheets for the game, but Google proved otherwise.

Are you planing on doing those MW charts anytime soon?

I'd like to have the resistance table on hand and the Fumble Tables.

13 hours ago, warrenss2 said:

Thank you very much!! This will help.

I had thought that someone would have already made Ref Sheets for the game, but Google proved otherwise.

Are you planing on doing those MW charts anytime soon?

I'd like to have the resistance table on hand and the Fumble Tables.

If you own the PDF all you have to do is print out the relevant pages to PDF. Just select individual pages or range of pages (separated by commas) and you can have a single document file to refer to without having to do any editing or compiling together with a PDF editor.

I also have a partially hacked up MS Publisher document for a Magic World GM's screen languishing on a hard drive I started several years ago, but abandoned. Once I printed out the Major Wound tables, the combat matrix and a short summary of some of the more frequently used spot rules, I realized I just don't really need it.

• Like 1