A further update about the impending release of RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha

MOB

Please note, it is no longer April Fool’s Day here in Australia, even if it still April 1st in other parts of the world. Since RQG goes on sale this week we didn’t want to delay the latest news.

We have been working with our fulfillment partners to accurately ship and safely pack the full range of RQG products as follows:

• RQG core rulebook
  • RQG core rulebook leatherette
  • RQG Bestiary
  • RQG Bestiary leatherette
  • RQG GM Screen Pack
  • Full slipcase sets (Rulebook, Bestiary, GM screen pack) in hardcover and leatherette
  • Empty slipcases (chaosium.com only)

(nb we previously announced we would not be selling empty slipcases, due to the logistical challenges involved. After further discussion with our fulfilment partners we now are able to.)

Our planned release date is Wednesday April 3rd. Prior to the release, we are providing coupons for individual items and for slipcase sets by email, based on past PDF purchases on chaosium.com. 

Please note the following:

• We are selling slipcase sets (containing core rules, Bestiary, and GM Screen Pack), the individual books, and the empty slipcases. 
  • We are not selling partial slipcases.
  • The empty slipcase will be available at a special discounted price for a limited time.
  • We will not run out of slipcase sets any time soon.
  • We have no doubt that some of our most loyal purchasers will require custom coupons, if you ordered different products with different accounts, or want to merge items. Custom coupons can be requested by emailing customerservice@chaosium.com.

This will still be our most complex coupon process ever, so we ask for everyone to please be patient!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• MOB pinned and featured this topic

Hooray for the coupons! 😁

But I have to ask: do you guys intent to sell your sweet merchandise at Eternal Con this year? I‘d gladly help with lugging that stuff up the hill (or rather down the hill, since the parking lot‘s above the castle).

1 hour ago, foolcat said:

Hooray for the coupons! 😁

But I have to ask: do you guys intent to sell your sweet merchandise at Eternal Con this year? I‘d gladly help with lugging that stuff up the hill (or rather down the hill, since the parking lot‘s above the castle).

Chaosium hasn't traditionally sold much at Eternal Con. We have no plans to do so this year.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

3 hours ago, godsmonkey said:

Shipping:

$9.00

Well, there seems to be quite a big jump in shipping costs in Europe (it is my understanding, that for European addresses these are sent from the UK). For the slipcase, my shipping cost comes up at a pretty steep 37.83 Euros. Ouch!! That's quite a bit more than 9 bucks.

Asked for a combined coupon yesterday, but no reply: received three emails with different codes today - none accepted. Am wondering if it is because I ordered without logging on to my account previously?

Have emailed customer support again. Waiting on a reply...

And received, and order placed.

Edited by M Helsdon

Good luck Dustin, here's  hoping you have a great week! (or at lest a survivable one, remember the Guide to Glorantha (the two volume set in it's slipcase)should be useful if pitchfork bearing villagers and shoppers break through the door. Aim for head shots!

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 2

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

24 minutes ago, M Helsdon said:

Asked for a combined coupon yesterday, but no reply: received three emails with different codes today - none accepted. Am wondering if it is because I ordered without logging on to my account previously?

Have emailed customer support again. Waiting on a reply...

Coupon received; order placed.

Subtotal£171.79
$62.00 off the order total-£48.42
Shipping£10.89
Tax£0.00
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurking Grue said:

Well, there seems to be quite a big jump in shipping costs in Europe (it is my understanding, that for European addresses these are sent from the UK). For the slipcase, my shipping cost comes up at a pretty steep 37.83 Euros. Ouch!! That's quite a bit more than 9 bucks.

Shipping here (Germany) is €19.95, which is still more than $9.00, but definitely less than €37.83 ...