A further update about the impending release of RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha

MOB

1 hour ago, Marty Jopson said:

If not the "partially shipped" order status is just taunting me...

Partially shipped is put onto an order after they've dispatched something by post... And it'll remain there till you download the PDFs that came with the order. As you've probably already done this, months ago, your order may never be completed. A lot of mine are like that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve3742 said:

Partially shipped is put onto an order after they've dispatched something by post... And it'll remain there till you download the PDFs that came with the order. As you've probably already done this, months ago, your order may never be completed. A lot of mine are like that.

Thanks for clearing that up before it even became a question

Cheers

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

On 4/3/2019 at 8:16 PM, Corvantir said:

Yes, I would like to join with the others and say thank you for the opportunity to reuse the RQG rules book coupon. It is very generous from your part.   👏

I love it when people were willing to post their pictures of the new books on social media! Fills me with joy!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I love it when people were willing to post their pictures of the new books on social media! Fills me with joy!

Well get ready to be bombarded by the end of this week !!! 

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 3

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• MOB unpinned this topic
19 minutes ago, Paid a bod yn dwp said:

...I’d just like to add I’m SO pleased Chaosium went with the change to the RuneQuest logo :)  It’s spot on. This thing sings. 

I didn't like it at first, the S just looked a bit weird, but it's growing on me.

Ordered my slipcase bundle last Wednesday, delivery was announced for next Wednesday, but received it already today. First in Germany? And because I like to see @Jeff happy:

IMG_20190409_180520.jpg

IMG_20190409_180712.jpg

IMG_20190409_180658.jpg

IMG_20190409_181017_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190409_181152.jpg

IMG_20190409_181300.jpg

IMG_20190409_181456.jpg

In fact I was so eager to open it, that I ripped the top part of the book jacket for the Gamemaster Screen Pack (you can see it on the first picture). Stupid me ...

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, foolcat said:

For what it’s worth, I just ordered the holy trinity in a box. That makes for one surplus rule book in this household, but I’m certain it’ll make a fine gift for someone new to RQ(G).

Dammit, I should have ordered an extra rulebook while I was at it...

Certified old gamer weirdo. Proud papa of a daughter that games.

4 minutes ago, Oracle said:

I had the same. I guess, that something went wrong with address or so. But a new delivery request has been set up directly afterwards, so everything should be fine. You can use the tracking number from the Order Details view and check on https://www.dpdlocal.co.uk/.

Today my parcel is delivered to a neighbour. Thanks, man for this tracking link.

I was just about to contact DPD tonight when I found a nice package for me.

Filming the unboxing with a tablet on the same table didn't work so well, and photographing the books on my dining room table doesn't add much, either.

The books have found a home right between the Guide and a coffee table book on archaeology in my living room cupboard bookshelf.

Telling how it is excessive verbis

DPD delivered in Germany! Grabbed my packet this morning, for a nice unboxing at work:

Looks good on the desk!

Feels good to look at, feel, and leaf through the books. Production quality of the highest order, I'd say. 10/10, strongly recommended!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grievous said:

Hmm, can anyone show me a comparison of the old printing vs new printing cover?

AFAIK, the covers are the same (I don't think Chaosium announced any change):  you have to crack the books open and look at specific differences.

ButI don't yet have them both to compare.

C'es ne pas un .sig