Argh! Decisions, Decisions, Decision!

Code Ronin

18 hours ago, jajagappa said:

And mine has arrived!!! I wasn't expecting until Thursday, so surprised to find it waiting at the door today. Looks great, and very solid slipcase.

Same here! Delivery was announced for tomorrow, but I've received my package today already:

• Like 2

Side note on my order: I was hanging out with my usual gaming group, eavesdropping on their current campaign, and mentioned that I was ordering the latest version of RuneQuest. The oldest and most jaded of us looked at me and asked, "Are you running a game?" to which I answered, "Let me read it. What I've read sounds interesting, though."

His response: "Let me know."

• Like 3

Certified old gamer weirdo. Proud papa of a daughter that games.

1 hour ago, Byll said:

You'd better check out those player character duck rules in the Beastiary... :)

I have glanced through my Bestiary PDF, and yes, I did see the ducks. And I know the flaming lunatic that will want to play one.

3 hours ago, Code Ronin said:

I have glanced through my Bestiary PDF, and yes, I did see the ducks. And I know the flaming lunatic that will want to play one.

Oh... a Lunar duck strong with the Fire rune?

Sounds interesting!

🤣 

(which reminds me, I've gotta get going on creating a key Durulz NPC, who I recently realized is a Lunar, and in fact a disciple of Jar-Eel's...)

C'es ne pas un .sig

18 hours ago, Code Ronin said:

Yeah, page 22 is fine. We watch a lot of documentaries about ancient civilizations, and she's seen worse.

Glad to hear you have no content concerns. Just figured it was worth noting, in case. Hope you and your daughter enjoy the game! :)

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 5:19 PM, Code Ronin said:

Necro'ng this thread here. I finally got my RQ game going (life, right?) and, yes, one of  my players wants to play a duck sorcerer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Code Ronin said:

Necro'ng this thread here. I finally got my RQ game going (life, right?) and, yes, one of  my players wants to play a duck sorcerer.

Cool!

Let us know how it's going, eh?

Note also that Sorcery is in some ways the most "problematic" of the three magic systems.

It's arguably the least "adventurer-friendly" because of usually-slow casting times & limited in-the-field-versatility.  Also (I find) the "logic" of Sorcery is often very different from the mythic feel of the rest of Glorantha.

That said... Durulz ftw, always!  Congratulations on having a player willing to dive the extra fathom on this!

C'es ne pas un .sig