MOB

Chaosium and Focus Home Interactive announce partnership for a series of Call of Cthulhu computer games!

We're pleased to announce Chaosium and Focus Home Interactive are partnering together to create a series of computer games based on the Call of Cthulhu RPG. 

We'll have more details about this long-term partnership soon...

56828008_10156678815774017_6416038192209723392_n.jpg.88e131d77b2bd06ad12a901a4fd94029.jpg

• Like 2

As announced at their annual "What's Next" event in Paris last week, Focus Home Interactive has signed an exclusive agreement for video game adaptations of Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu franchise for the next ten years.

Plus, CALL OF CTHULHU, the initial title in the series, will be coming out on Nintendo Switch (currently available for PS4, X-Box One, and PC).

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/37406/focus-home-interactive-reveals-12-new-partnerships-at-what-s-next-2019

On 4/10/2019 at 7:18 PM, drablak said:

Do you know if it'll work on a Mac?

Not available on Mac.

• Like 1

I’ve been saying I want to want to buy a Nintendo Switch, but the games just weren’t calling to me. Between this and the Friday the 13th game going there... plus a new Mario Kart... this might be enough.