Gods of Glorantha Gen Con 51 Preview Edition

Job

23 minutes ago, Lysus said:

I wish you luck, but I treasure my copy far too much to part with it, especially considering that it's signed by Greg. 

Perfectly understandable. I wouldn't ever part with my signed copy too, if I have one. LoL

Edited by Job

Sanpat Suvarnadat

On 4/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, Lysus said:

I wish you luck, but I treasure my copy far too much to part with it, especially considering that it's signed by Greg. 

Yeah, my copy of the RQG rules was signed by Greg.

Now I wish my damned FLGS' distributor would get off the stick and stock the slipcase edition so I can retire the signed copy to the preservation it deserves.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Regarding summer 2019 special gencon edition of cults. Was there any copy left or would someone be willing to part with their copy. I tried to get emissary to go there for me but fumble came up. I live too far away in Finland to visit regularly the con.

—Hannu

i asked a friend to bring me back both volumes of the new preview and the red book of spells, but... as it happens it seems he has cut the comunications with me. I am totally disappointed and willing to do ANYTHING to put my hands on both publications (3 books in total). 

So if there are people in chaosium that are willing to help, i can send even a picture the "friend" took with jeff having the books in his hands.. 

i am basically MAD at the moment. Feeling swindled.

friends... lol