Recruiting for OpenQuest 3 Playtest game

Newt

Ok, its time to take OpenQuest 3 to playtest on Google Hangouts. Looking for 4 players, one day a week 8-10pm BST. If you are up for it comment below with favoured days (given levels of interest I may run two groups).

The aim is going to be to playtest the new rules and highlight any weakness in them or the current rules. So this will be a mini-campaign of about 5 seasons initially. 

• Like 2

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

I'm extremely tempted, but it would probably be impractical ...

If it turns out to be on wednesday, however, I'd be in if there's a spot left. I might be a tad late occassionally, depending on if it get the children to bed in time.

I might have to add that I'm not a native English speaker, so you'd all be in for some awkward phrasing.

No one else yet?

I'm actually really starting to hope for a wedensday playtesting group so I can take part ... I've been playing the the new RQ:RiG for a while now, but OQ remains my go-to system whenever I want to run a d100 fantasy game myself. I'm really curious about what the 3rd edition will bring to the table.

OK apologies for the delay in getting back to everyone.  I'll be sorting out players and contacting people next week. 

As well as here I did recruitment on Twitter and on Tom Zunder's Tavern (gamingtavern.eu), so I've got more than enough potential players.

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain