Praise for BRP central!

56 minutes ago, Richard S. said:

Edit: this is honestly one of the most interesting threads we've had here imo. Talking about how people would deal with more real-world issues in Glorantha is really enlightening. And talking about how issues like this could be used in-game is even better.

I am loving BRP central, myself 

This Page is honestly some of the best experiences in the cyber realms I have had since  pre-net days of Stadtel BBSs run on the fabled atari 1040st-—Sherman, set the way back machine to the 80s. The Rrrock, and oh damn can't remember the name of the BBS (citadel?) but it was the best ever and the SYSOP was King of the Popes (Hey Bald Dwarf, are you out there? C'com Dimitrius, I know your here). The conversations were long, short, airy, eriudite, hilarious... and now a massage from the swedish prime minister... slap itty slap itty slap... heated and often helpful. Especially if help was asked for! And best of all from around the world (often on the SYSOPs and his slow friend's dime). Hell there was a thread about super-string theory was easily as long as the Pavis and the three billion questions thread found in the Glorantha Forum!

Anyway should a praise thread be needed why doesn't some one do so and begin this anew there... You can quote me on that.

Oh hell I think I will do that anyway...

• Like 5

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

It's a good site, with lots of useful stuff.

It started off really friendly, then got a bit snippy, but has gone back to being really friendly again, which is good.

• Like 4

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

59 minutes ago, soltakss said:

It started off really friendly, then got a bit snippy, but has gone back to being really friendly again, which is good.

Well here's hoping it remains as are is (enklish spiken, gud r I). MORE BEER!

I have seen a few folk I thought were snippy one week, but by not being poked and otherwise treated reasonably well they quit being snippy. Or I was just wrong and I was the snippy one ... oops! I have seen others that just were snippy but heck what they said ws so damn worth while to add (and snippiness is not a burden in any case) I would just not poke the bear (too hard :). 

Basically, you are all so great or so old and far removed from the days of the  Digests (you know, rough stones in moving streams times time equals pebbles or some such malarky) ...that you don't seem to have rough edges. Heck take some praise soltakss. A lot of the good vibe around here comes from you and you ilk! Beers for the grouches soltakss is paying!

Cheers

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!