Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy

Firebird01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part the 13th (unlucky for PCs) now uploaded in which fun is had on Isla Fecunda and a crocodile may or may not be significant.

A big thank you in advance to the authors of two BRP Monograph adventures (full details and credits to follow when it is no longer critical to keep it secret from the players) a great aid to the GM who has not had time to prepare and has his PCs get through stuff by good rolls a whole lot faster than expected thereby leaving me needing a quick fix.

Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy season 1 part 13.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here be attached part the 14th of the ongoing saga in which further encounters with the strange beast occur, pacts with spirits made and much swimming and running about done by all.

As promised credits to the following (taken From Basic Roleplaying Monograph #0378, 2009, Chaosium)

1. The River Terror by William Nobel for giving me the setting, Old Argus and the beast.

2. The King, The Maiden and the Mad Man of Las Islas de los Muertas for, earlier in the campaign, giving me flesh on the bones of Jack Swafham (The King of Esbania)

Thanks guys and big respect and all that stuff.

Mind you being Pirates and Dragons you've got to expect a bit of plundering and looting now and then - even by the GM

Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy season 1 part 14.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And here it is part the sixteenth of the saga...

...in which our friends lose their transport, encounter all manner of wondrous flora and fauna (which tries to eat them) and learn something of a Shamans powers.

Remember also the following RP rules

Rule 1 - Never split the party

Rules 2 to 10 - We really mean it about rule 1.

Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy season 1 part 16.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here be chapter 17 of the ongoing story, apologies for the delay, blame the real world for interfering in important stuff.

In this chapter we learn of a cunning plan, witness the slaughter of sleeping men, observe a pitch battle and learn the fine art of hostage taking. Also the GM has to send a letter of complaint to The ACME Minion and Henchman Hiring Agency - bemoaning the quality of the hirelings used for this adventure,  culminating in sentries who cannot see their own feet, soldiers who drop their own weapons and in one case stab themselves in the stomach, officers who sleep through attacks and the whole lot having the moral fibre of a wet paper bag meaning that they run away at the slightest provocation!

Enjoy

Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy season 1 part 17.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter nineteen of the saga where our heroes encounter the undead (again), Crimson Jack gets hit a bit and they finally make progress with the map.

As part of this campaign to fit in with my plot and backstory I have replaced the idea of a medicine bag for the Shamans with that of tribal masks (same effect just different appearance) I have attached photos of the mask the player running Wise Shark has constructed (real sharks teeth on there!).

Also attached the usual journal and the finally completed treasure map. (now their troubles really begin).

IMG_20200229_214131.jpg

Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy season 1 part 19.pdf Treasure Map 9 parts.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 months later...