Pirates and Dragons Ye Legacy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just starting a new campaign using Pirates and Dragons as a base system, and as I already do a log for the players so that they can more easily remember my carefully designed plot hooks and not wilful

A'Ha Me Hearties and other piratical expressions etc. Here be attached part two of the saga, along with the aforementioned treasure map fragments and the letter the characters have received for t

Life do throw the occasional curveball in life.    I'm glad to see all is well and that our brave adventurers still find a way to make things even more interedting for themselves. 

Posted Images

The journal tend to be multiple sessions as we are remote gaming and they tend not to go as quickly as the face to face sessions do, also real life interfering somewhat at the moment so I tend to save it all up for one big hit every few weeks.

The chase scene with the cross dressing Crimson Jack actually lasted most of a session due to me laughing so much at the excellent roleplay by the characters, i just let it run and run!

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The knack for finding trouble is built into all PCs, let them discuss the problem or situation at length, come up with numerous cunning plans, debate at length again, decide on the most complex and fragile strategy then fluff the dice rolls!

Or you could go for the simple plan - If it moves hit it, if it is still moving after that run away 'cos it must be undead.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...