Dan Z

Two Sisters Area

Very nice map, indeed! Kudos!

Maybe it's my monitor, but IMHO the colors for elevation lines and roads are way too similar. Maybe use a dashed or dotted line for roads or change the color to be less red (maybe even make it black).

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lurking Grue said:

Very nice map, indeed! Kudos!

Maybe it's my monitor, but IMHO the colors for elevation lines and roads are way too similar. Maybe use a dashed or dotted line for roads or change the color to be less red (maybe even make it black).

Probably a bit of both.  I've looked at it on multiple displays and some it looks fine others it looks like elevation.  I did have the elevation lines as dash-dot lines but decided to make them look more like standard elevation.  I'll probably take one more pass and will ensure the road is more visible. Thanks for the feedback!

If it's for print out for play, you may wish to snip a section & sample how elevation vs road lines show on the page...   You don't want to re-print entire pages multiple times to fix the one minor issue!

Really nice work, btw... I envy your players if this is your normal standard for prep!

Edited by g33k
F'ing autocorrect
  • Thanks 1