Anyone here use RealmWorks?

Ochoa

I`ve been using it for campaign management for a few years now and it works wonderfully. Thing is, we have been using very rules-light systems and now I am facing the daunting prospect of customizing it for RQ stat blocks etc. *shudder*
Perhaps someone has delved into this? Apparently it's compatible with HeroLab, which I've never used...

Portfolio at www.juanochoa.co

On 6/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, Cgeist7 said:

Check out cradleofheroes.net for the game system and link to characters in RealmWorks. I do something very similar for my games.

Tell me more!

A few years ago, I built a platform to help manage my games that is probably in between Realmworks & Kanka.io in complexity. Here's an example story I ran:

https://story-chronicles.herokuapp.com/personas/story/roma-britannica/

I originally had a LOT of work in generically  modeling roleplaying game systems. I quickly found that with all of the different edge cases & rules that it was very hard to set something up that would be flexible and still meet peoples needs.

I then started working on separate systems for creating characters for specific games that we're pretty complex, and just linking back to the story / campaign management system.

Https://www.cradleofheroes.net is the RQiG system. 

I'm using Google docs today, but it should work whether you're using kanka.io, Realmworks or anything else. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 7:19 AM, Cgeist7 said:

I'm using Google docs today, but it should work whether you're using kanka.io, Realmworks or anything else. 

Aaand it works!
Thank you!

image.thumb.png.4550478f08258f71d37ed388e715c3ba.png

• Like 1