Forum Tricks - It's magic innit?

soltakss

17 hours ago, soltakss said:

Now, because we are never satisfied:

I'm sorting a few things together - the Glorantha Core Rune font page, now has all the runes in the listing and I'm using that to built the runes here. Those are 50x50, which is big here. I'm going to make 20x20 as well and have both sets available. I'll add the minor runes from the font and the sorcery techniques too. I also plan to add some CoC glyphs as well.

DON'T USE THEM YET EXCEPT HERE! I'm likely to delete and re-load the current set with new names eg:

20-element-air

50-element-air

here's the current list:

combination-communication
combination-power
condition-fate
condition-infinity
condition-luck
condition-magic
condition-mastery
element-air
element-darkness
element-earth
element-fire
element-moon
element-water
form-beast
form-chaos
form-dragon
form-man
form-plant
form-spirit
form-undead
power-death
power-disorder
power-harmony
power-illusion
power-life
power-movement
power-stasis
power-truth
rune-law
sub-cold
sub-heat
sub-light

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm sorting a few things together - the Glorantha Core Rune font page, now has all the runes in the listing and I'm using that to built the runes here. Those are 50x50, which is big here. I'm going to make 20x20 as well and have both sets available. I'll add the minor runes from the font and the sorcery techniques too. I also plan to add some CoC glyphs as well.

I was, of course, only joking, but that is excellent!

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 1 month later...

Okay, the runes are done. Go to the emoji button on the toolbar. You will see Big Runes and Small Runes. Big are 50pt :50-sorcery-summon:, small are 20pt :20-form-undead: (for use in sentences).

The format is mostly :size-type-name:, with colon being the command for emojis, so you can type colon 50-power-death colon :50-power-death:as you type the subsets will appear, so starting with a colon 20 or 50 is easier than using the emoji menu :20-sub-horse:.

I'm not going to announce it yet so those in this thread can use them everywhere and we'll see how it goes. Then next week I will announce them.

Cthulhu next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:50-power-death:Well, typing the phrase brings up the death rune, which is fantastic, thanks.

Many thanks for this, David, it really adds a lot to the Gloranthan part of the site.

• Like 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 1 year later...