Sign in to follow this  
jarulf

The Social networking thing

Any of you lot on one of those things? Facebook etc. I don't know that much about them, only having dabbled and not really seeing the point, but is it something we could use to spread the light?

The red robes swirl as in a light breeze, though the air was still and the figure motionless. Then, slowly he raises his arms revealing skeletally thin arms and begins to chant in an unholy language. The necromantic ritual begins.

Anyway, I'm on google+ as Bo Rosén. Invites can be sent if desired, but I need an email addy.

Edited by jarulf

Vile Traveller on FB and G+. Not sure about spreading the light, though, seems more like preaching to the converted. O:)

Google+ is worth it, the free video conferencing has enabled me to link up and play with quite a number of old gamers to play old games I wouldn't have had the chance of playing locally. With the addition of Twiddla - soon to be emulated by G+ hangout extensions - you have got a dead useful package. Look up ConstantCon, start a few ore BRP based demonstration games and see who joins in.

Many things, depending upon context, amongst them: "of or relating to society or its organisation" … of course you can just google it or go here and have a look-see.

Oh society, sociablenesssssss, you mean that thing whereby I'm able to restock my larder with human brains, by inviting victims...I mean players over to be excerebellized...I mean to play a game of BRP. >:>

Something along those lines yes… ehm… it, you know, we… ehm… different people, different connotations… I prefer … ehm… who are you? I have this odd feeling of… uhm… here, have a corpsicle!

I'm on facebook and Google+ I have great hopes for the Hangouts on G+ basically a 1:9 way video chat with acess to google docs. Lots of gaming potential.

I had a look at diaspora, but it was 'closed'.