Call of Cthulhu Noir Campaign????

Gman

Hello I've been watching several of the old (and not so old) detective Noir films lately and no I really want to run a Cthulhu Campaign that is written with a Noir flavor, not Pulp but Noir.

My question is, do any such Campaigns exist?

Thanks 

"Berlin '61," if it is still around, might fit the bill.  It is set in divided post-World War 2 Berlin with Germans, Americans and Russians vying with one another.  And the Mythos is crawling around, too.  The monograph was published before nu-Chaosium but might still be available in PDF form.

Not much that I'm aware of in the Coc range; if you don't mind doing some system conversion the Trail of Cthulhu supplement Arkham Detective Tales fits the bill perfectly. Also their Cthulhu COnfidential range.

8 hours ago, Ric said:

Not much that I'm aware of in the Coc range; if you don't mind doing some system conversion the Trail of Cthulhu supplement Arkham Detective Tales fits the bill perfectly. Also their Cthulhu COnfidential range.

Thanks, I have Arkham Detective Tales and Eternal Lies (OMG I love Eternal Lies) but I'm concerned that converting either to Coc would make them feel differently.  I would have tha same concern for converting Horror on the Orient Express or Masks to Trail of Cthulhu.  But yes I agree with you that Arkham Detective Tales and Eternal Lies are both fantastic and feel very Noir.