Temple of the Wooden Sword

HreshtIronBorne

Does anyone know if Londra and any of her retinue go with Leika into Snakepipe Hollow on any/either of her trips if she made more than one? I had to ask as I don't see it actually spelled out that I could see nor do I know why I am thinking she may have... it may have been listed in an article I read but might not have been an action of the Temple of the Wooden Sword?

• Skirmish at Wind Temple – seems they went to Sazdorf the day after this and were welcomed
  • The Wooden Sword in Dorastor
  • Snakepipe Hollow
  • Quest to the Wounding of Arroin

2 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

Does anyone know if Londra and any of her retinue go with Leika into Snakepipe Hollow on any/either of her trips if she made more than one?

Londra was not on Leika's Crown Test.  That was spelled out in WF14, pg.8: "Leika chose to be accompanied by these people: Asborn Demonslayer, favored by Orlanth, also called Asborn Thriceborn; Hollybright and Hurtis, Chalana Arroy healers of the Colymar; and Razkin, Orlanthi warrior and guardian of the healers."

But on the same page, Leika did accompany the Wooden Sword on an earlier expedition to Snakepipe Hollow: "Leika, granddaughter of Londros and heir to the Colymar Tribe of Sartar, had earned the surname of Ballista when she accompanied the Wooden Sword Humakti into the caves of chaos deep within Snakepipe Hollow."

IIRC, this issue was the first mention of Leika so I think we can reasonably figure that was the main event where the two journeyed together.

• Thanks 1