Skills Category Modifiers quick lookup table

Dragonsnail

I saw the new RQG character sheet uploaded by Galafrone here. See link just below. It is an very nice four page character sheet with more space for everything. I recommend checking it out.

It also had a small table for easy referencing the Skills Category Modifiers. I borrowed it from Galafrone's character sheet (hope that is ok) and made a small printout for my players. Because almost every season end (between adventures) one of my players goes up or down in a characteristic and need to check all the categories again.

Q0RxhqZ.png

Let's say one player train DEX and goes from 12 to 13. First check the bottom table. You find that it gives an +5% increase for the "Major" row. Then check the upper table column "Major". It shows that skills category modifiers for Agility, Manipulation and Stealth goes up because they DEX is in the "Major" column.

Credit to Galafrone and Silvia. I just found it was a very good and compact table.

• Like 3

It's perfectly ok to divulge it. We got it from another character sheet we found. I will give the credit to the original inventor as soon as i find out who he was. 

I didnt mentioned in the sheet because... i simply forgot. Our sheet is a mash up of many other contributions we collected around, mainly based on the original CHAOSIUM sheet.

thanks for the mention !

tommaso (aka galafrone, the concept designer) and silvia (the graphic designer behind the sheet)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, galafrone said:

It's perfectly ok to divulge it. We got it from another character sheet we found. I will give the credit to the original inventor as soon as i find out who he was. 

I didnt mentioned in the sheet because... i simply forgot. Our sheet is a mash up of many other contributions we collected around, mainly based on the original CHAOSIUM sheet.

thanks for the mention !

tommaso (aka galafrone, the concept designer) and silvia (the graphic designer behind the sheet)

Nice sheet. You have extra stuff on the last page (appearance, affinities, etc.) Where is that from?

they are house rules

Appareance is a "frill-useless" stats that we love to have in any RP we play.

The affinities came out from the idea that there are runes that we can't really use as pairs, but we want to keep in play anyway. There are plenty of examples in the Monster book (many chaotic creatures have the CHAOS rune for example, the Aldryami the PLANT rune etc.) so is useful if you play non human characters or for very important NPCs. Also i have players that love to experiment (one of them has become an initiate of mee vorala, long story.. and is trying to distantiate from the human/beast rune pair)

Edited by galafrone
amended some mistakes
  • Like 1