Looking for a phrase on God Learner Adventurism

Joerg

I am trying to remember a phrase (IIRC by Greg, in the voice of a post God Learner critic of God Learner era practices) which described the condemnation of the God Learner hybris in three words starting with "A" and ending on "-ism".

The first one was Adventurism, and IIRC the last one was Angazbism, after the (wasteful) Angazabo diet of ingesting dissolved pearls (just to be cool - it is different as a religious and apparently even physiological dietary requirement for the inhabitants of Angazabo in the East Isles). So what was the middle one of these, and where was this printed or published electronically?

Telling how it is excessive verbis

On 7/27/2019 at 4:39 AM, Joerg said:

I am trying to remember a phrase (IIRC by Greg, in the voice of a post God Learner critic of God Learner era practices) which described the condemnation of the God Learner hybris in three words starting with "A" and ending on "-ism".

I remember that too but no luck yet. Starting to think it was a lore auction. 

It's funny, Adventurism shows up with no context in the Malkioni Glossary and then they almost run with it as a formal GL ethos in the Second Age books but it just doesn't get any traction. I think it's amazing personally and would like to see more of it as the Hero Wars spawn Adventurers.

Arkatism?

• Thanks 1

singer sing me a given