Sandy Petersen's Cthulhu World Combat Kickstarter

Guy Hoyle

Forwarded from Sandy:

Hey friends and family – I am launching a kickstarter project. If you don’t know what kickstarter is, it is a crowd-based funding concept. Basically I appeal for people who like my game idea (Cthulhu World Combat) to donate money to the cause.

The kickstarter page is at Cthulhu World Combat by Sandy Petersen — Kickstarter

There is no risk for you really – if the kickstarter doesn‘t earn enough money for us to launch the project, ALL your cash is returned to you. Of course, if the kickstarter DOES earn enough, then you are rewarded because me and my cohorts do an awesome game for you to play and you get various rewards as well (check the site for details).

Anyway, what I am mailing this for is to ask you to donate at least a pittance to the kickstarter this evening or tomorrow. The reason is so that the kickstarter can start off with money and people as soon as possible, so as to start momentum. It doesn’t have to be much.

Frankly, the kickstarter page has the most information about the project, but there is also a webpage at Cthulhu World Combat » Cthulhu Lives! and there is even a facebook page called Cthulhu World Combat which you can check out.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Sandy P.