SWADEBRINGER

With the absence of a new Stormbringer and growing tired of Mythras + EoM2 Ive been porting my stormbringer game to SWADE plus the Fantasy companion on Foundry.  I think the SWADE rules are great for this kind of game with the exploding dice, raises, bennies etc. 

Anyone doing anything similar? Main stumbling point at the moment is magic. IE Moorcock specific Arcane Background edges in line with those in the SWADE Fantasy Companion.

image.thumb.png.868381c4fe1245e74bd1360267fe206a.png

• Like 2

Hi there,

I did the reverse - my group couldn't get on with the Savage Worlds rules for Deadlands so I converted the whole thing to 'Down darker trails' and it has been a great success for the last couple of years. They have got used to me making up the rules as I go along though, simply because I can't be arsed to check the books :). 

To bring it back on topic, I do still run the odd Stormbringer adventure, but I am the only person present who is familiar with Moorcock's material. so I end up explaining stuff which does rather reduce the impact of things.

Cheers,

Craig

• Like 3