Hey fellow Cultists!
I have a particular love for printing off my scenarios so I can mark them with pens and multicoloured highlighters, but I realised that Episode 2 didn't have a proper cover for me to print off in front of the scenario. Naturally, I opted to make one. It's not at all necessary, and it doesn't really benefit the players, but for those who would like a cover, you can chase it up on my Dropbox.

Credits:

The Misk.U logo is the one by Propnomicon (propnomicon.blogspot.com) and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
The background I found digging through Google Images. It is the image of a 1925 Patent Office.
The font is the HPLHS 'OldStyle' font, distributed free under the Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (for details, see the HPLHS site).

• Like 7

Nicely done Ebon!

I confirm we won't be doing new covers for the remaining parts either (we're saving the art budget for the final book version), but it looks like you can capably step up to the fore with the help of Creative Commons.

• Like 2