Looking for d100 Online Games (Roll20, etc.)

Urizen

I've been getting into Roll20 lately, running an Adventure Fantasy Game campaign and about to start an Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea one. I like the interfact and convenience of it.

Now here's the thing: I really haven't had a chance to play much of the d100 games, but I do have many of the books (RQ1/3/6, CoC, Stormbringer, BRP BGB, Magic World, Legend, MRQ, OpenQuest, GORE, Nephilim, Clockwork & Chivalry, Renaissance Deluxe) and at this point I'm willing to play any of them. I don't have the experience yet to run a game or I would.

I'm most interested in RuneQuest 6, but but just about anything would be nice :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might be interested in Virtuacon 14 in October (plug). It's a global online convention that uses Google Hangouts and Roll20, taking place OCtober 11th-13th, and I'm sure there would be people wanting to play any of the d100 games there. In fact, GM registration starts July 15th. So if someone wants to run some RuneQuest, Call of Cthulhu, BRP, Renaissance and other members of the d100 family of games, go ahead and thing about signing on.