Lady Duddug ferch Gwair

Two of my Player Knights are women pretending to be men (ah, the joy of playing a game full of enbies, queers, aces, and kinksters!).  While the Northwoman mostly just wants to kill people and celebrate her victory in strange flesh, the other seeks to secure a stable continuance of her family into the future.  While Lady Eleri ferch Ysgarran in Wynchbank caught her eye, her sister has caught rumors that Eleri would be hard-pressed to choose between family and virtuous honesty.

King Aurelius Ambrosius's Pentecostal feast quick approaches, and everyone has gathered at Llud's Hall, so soon there will be new women through which Sir Briant can sift, seeking one who is able and willing to keep her secret.  She can figure out how to pass a child off as her own later.

Lady Duddug ferch Gwair has sprouted from urban soil to find a place in Aurelius Ambrosius's court.  Will she be the one Sir Briant seeks?

either e/em/eir pronouns OR fey/fem/fear OR be/bim/bos pronouns {if you don't want to learn new words, singular they is OK}

My Patreon for RPG writing and streaming ; Lucifer's Shards: Sub-Creations Taking Root in Ein Soph Aur {an rpg blog} ; Find me on social medias

"So I don’t even want to hear about reality. I don’t want reality. Reality will only ever be exclusionary." --Aevee Bee, "Toward a Cutie Aesthetic"