Runequest Sorcerer as Villain .

TRose

What to people think of the Idea of running a Classic Runequest  Sorcerer as a Mastermind Villain in a Superworld game? I feel one would be versatile in what he/she could do, but would not be very combat oriented ( Thats what minions are for) But Im not going to even try to point out the cost though.

• 1 month later...

Totally do-able. NPC's don't need to have balanced point totals...

High level combat orientated Rune Master with Rune magic and magic items will hold their own as well. I have considered running a Superworld campaign where the world is based on the modern world that uses the Runes as a basis or source of powers. Still a thought bubble though.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:12 PM, TRose said:

What to people think of the Idea of running a Classic Runequest  Sorcerer as a Mastermind Villain in a Superworld game? I feel one would be versatile in what he/she could do, but would not be very combat oriented ( Thats what minions are for) But Im not going to even try to point out the cost though.

You might use the magic rules from the BRP book in that case. They're a lot closer to Superworld and require even less work to create. 

• Like 3