Looking for some Playtesters

Diego B

As the title says, I've been working on self-publishing a scenario for the past several months, and it's finally ready for some initial playtesting.

The scenario sees the investigators in 1930's Oklahoma, during the Dust Bowl. Working for the Shelterbelt program, a federal tree planting program trying to reduce the severity of the dust bowl, the investigators stumble headfirst into a missing persons case. With limited time on the clock, dust storms on the horizon, and few people they can count on, the investigators will have to work fast and smart if they want to save the missing family. The scenario is roughly 6-8 hours of playtime and contains everything you need to run it, no filling in the blanks required-or if there is, I've done my job wrong and that's why you're playtesting it.

If this interests you, reach out and contact me at cthulhuplaytest@gmail.com, or message me privately. The only thing I ask in return is a write up of how the scenario went for you and your group. It doesn't have to be an exhaustive list of everything out of place with the document but rather places where your players or you got stuck, where there is a plot hole, or another issue that interrupts the running of the scenario.

As thanks for playtesting, you will receive a free PDF version of the finalized scenario when it is published.

• Like 3