The Matter of Pride, an alternative Pendragon campaign

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier this month ~ does "The Matter of Pride" strike any ideas in you?  Say.... 1945 (with the return from the war) to 2025? (80 years, the same length as the GPC).  Family lines sometimes hereditary (cuz queers do child sometimes, whether the usual way or by adopting) but likely more love/relationship based (my PC is the lover of the lover of the lover of my original PC).  Pride switching off with Valorous as the primary Virtue of knighthood, romance existing alongside playing home (a.k.a., gentlewomanliness) and fierceness (a.k.a., chivalry), etc.

either e/em/eir pronouns OR fey/fem/fear OR be/bim/bos pronouns {if you don't want to learn new words, singular they is OK}

My Patreon for RPG writing and streaming ; Lucifer's Shards: Sub-Creations Taking Root in Ein Soph Aur {an rpg blog} ; Find me on social medias

"So I don’t even want to hear about reality. I don’t want reality. Reality will only ever be exclusionary." --Aevee Bee, "Toward a Cutie Aesthetic"