Any interest in a regular Roll20 game in the afternoon (Europe) on a weekday?

Monty Lovering

This would probably be a Monday or a Tuesday starting a 12:00 or 13:00 CET for three hours or so.

I would likely run a mostly RQG game starting off with some classic content and then maybe moving on to newer scenarios (essentially re-running the campaign I have been running with the group I IRL RPG'd with before COVID) - that is unless the group that forms to play with me were so familiar with old stuff it would be better to skip over it.

I could be persuaded to go really retro and run something RQ3-ish.

This would run until I get a full-time job that makes an afternoon slot impossible.

I would think five or six players is a max, but multiple PC's per player might be an option.

Just so you know, IMG the published mythic canon is what the various religions tell you. Supernatural explanations might exist because human story-telling fills any vacuum in actual knowledge. Histories might just be a way of making the storyteller's people look good. Magic is real, the gods are powerful, but they are not omniscient or omnipresent with all that that entails. This might be a total turn-off to some and catnip to others so it's best to get it out there at the outset. 

Anyway, respond here if you're interested and let me know your experience and preferences for playing styles, and we can then move over to discuss the game in Roll 20 once we have a group of like-minded people together.

• Like 1