2023 Mythras Gateway Bundle

jimmy

421373.png

Hello everyone - many 3rd Party publishers have come together for a massive Mythras Gateway bundle. You can get loads of content for 40% off the regular price. Great thing about this bundle is that if you already have something, you don't pay for it again -- instead you'll get and even cheaper price. Please check it out!

You can get it here

• Like 3

On 1/23/2023 at 4:45 PM, jimmy said:

421373.png

Hello everyone - many 3rd Party publishers have come together for a massive Mythras Gateway bundle. You can get loads of content for 40% off the regular price. Great thing about this bundle is that if you already have something, you don't pay for it again -- instead you'll get and even cheaper price. Please check it out!

You can get it here

Looks like a cracking deal. I know some of these also have a POD version as well. if I bought the PDF and later decided I fancied the POD would the discount be factored into the POD pirchase. Or would I be better off just going  for the PDF/POD combo to start with ?

On 1/25/2023 at 5:24 AM, jimmy said:

Unfortunately the bundle is only for digital. 

I can't speak for other publishers, but any digital only purchase on Earl of Fife titles would be discounted your digital purchase amount. I would just need to see receipts and such.

Just to let you know as it was payday yesrday, I've spent my geek money on the bundle - thanks for bringing it to my attention 👍