The Presidents Play Call of Cthulhu

Malathrex

Hey everyone,

First off, I would just like to say that I am extremely new to Call of Cthulhu. I didn't even know about it until about a month ago when I started my AI Presidents play D&D YouTube channel and someone commented saying that I should have them play Call of Cthulhu. I've played D&D for a long time, but this was my first time looking more into Call of Cthulhu and I just have to say, I absolutely love it. My favorite part of D&D is the Domains of Dread, and I just think that the settings, monsters, and mythos is just a phenomenal addition to TTRPGs. I've also played and love Mansions of Madness.

Anyways, over the last two weeks, I did my best to learn to the rules and I put together and made the Presidents Play Call of Cthulhu, a 1.5 hour long video, that is Premiering on 5/21. I hope it's okay for me to post about it here. The link is The Presidents Play Call of Cthulhu .

I'm sure I played a lot of it wrong, since I am still new to the system as a whole, but I just had a blast making it and am looking forward to playing more Call of Cthulhu.

Disclaimer: All of the Artwork is generated by AI, and the voices are obviously AI generated as well. I wish I could say that I got Biden, Trump, Obama and Ben Shapiro to actually play, but I don't have that kind of pull.

• Like 1